Welcome to Welland
Compassionate Veterinary Care since 1958.
Take a look at our
Pet Health Resources!
Visit our Online Store
Stay Home. Stay Safe. Order Online.
During the COVID-19 outbreak we will
be implementing new strategies to minimize
risk to our clients and staff
January 14th, 2021 – COVID-19 UPDATE:
The health and safety of our patients, clients, and staff is our top priority. That’s why we’re doing our part to slow the spread of the coronavirus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ontario’s lockdown order as of January 12th is issuing a stay at home order, only allowing individuals to leave their house for essential services. Veterinary appointments are considered essential. Any appointments you have currently booked will not be affected.
Welland Animal Hospital will continue to provide exceptional service by ensuring a team member is available at our front door, ready to receive your pet.
The following are our operating procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic effective immediately and ongoing through the Spring. We are doing our best to continue serving you and your pets!
- APPOINTMENT BOOKING: Please call (905) 735-7410 or email us to book an appointment. Unfortunately, at this time, we are not accepting walk-in appointments.
- EMERGENCIES: For emergencies, please call us at (905)735-7410.
- WEAR A MASK: Please wear a mask during drop off, pick up, and payment. If you do not have a mask we are happy to provide you with one.
- CALL/TEXT UPON ARRIVAL: Our front door is locked. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment and from your car, call us at: prior to your appointment and from your car, call us at: (905) 414-7490 or text us at (905)481-3679. We will meet you at the door to collect your pet.
- PET DROP OFF: Our team member will conduct a pet exchange outside the clinic. Unfortunately, we cannot accept ANY personal property (i.e. collars, leashes, blankets, toys, etc.) These must be removed and left with you. We will use slip leashes when retrieving your pet from outside. Cats will need to remain in their carriers. We will sanitize pet carriers in the clinic prior to returning to you.
- PET PICKUP: At the time of discharge, instructions will be emailed or given to you or discussed via phone. A team member will bring your pet, medications, and the Moneris (payment) terminal to you.
- PAYMENT: For safety reasons, we are accepting electronic payment (credit or debit ) at this time. We can either take payment over the phone or outside with our mobile machine.
- ONLINE STORE: Medication and food are recommended to be ordered online at myvetstore.ca.
We also ask all our clients to abide by all the recommendations of the the public health officials ie.
- Please maintain social distancing with our staff and other clients.
- If you are sick – DO NOT COME IN.
- If you are in self isolation – DO NOT COME IN.
Thank you for your understanding during these trying times.
Pet Food /Supplies
We are encouraging all our clients to use our webstore to purchase their pets food. If you are not already registered please click the link. We will be offering free delivery on orders over $25 during the outbreak. MYvetstore
Thank-you for your cooperation,
Staff at the Welland Animal Hospital
The Doctors and staff would like to welcome you and your pet to
the Welland Animal Hospital!
We understand and share in your compassion for animals. It is our goal to provide your pet with the highest standard of veterinary medical care. We have a long standing history of providing quality veterinary care for Welland and the surrounding are going back to the 1950’s.